Building on the legendary performance of Rhino, Dynamic Controls delivers the most powerful and advanced scooter controller yet with Rhino2. The Rhino2 controllers offer superior drive control, optimised ride comfort and a high level of configuration, making it suitable for a wide variety of scooters.
Added to the Rhino2 range is a new more powerful 180A peak current (200A boost current) controller. The Rhino2 range delivers powerful boost current when you need it, peak stated current for a minimum of 3 minutes (60s for DS180) and an incredible continuous current rating, all in a compact, rugged design.
Designed to closely match the performance of the original Rhino, the Rhino2 Classic range takes advantage of the enhanced features of Rhino2, whilst giving OEMs more options to match the optimal controller to a scooter. The Rhino2 Classic range delivering a powerful boost current and a peak current time up a minimum of 60s.
With the original and Classic Rhino2 variants you can future proof your products by offering your customers the very best of safety and security with dual decode signal processing. Your dealer networks will appreciate the advanced battery management and feedback, designed to ensure that end users maximize their battery's life.
|Peak Current Duration
|Boosted Current (10 Sec)
|Rhino2 Classic range
|70 Amp Controller
|110 Amp Controller
|160 Amp Controller
|Original Rhino2 range
|90 Amp Controller
|120 Amp Controller
|160 Amp Controller
|180 Amp Controller
What are the features and benefits of the Rhino 2?
- Industry leading power & performance
- Advanced safety and battery protection
- Compact and durable full metal casing (IP54)
- Thermally optimised design
- Smooth power delivery
- Automatic speed adjustment to compensate for changes in driving surfaces
- Fully programmable drive profiles
- Motor open and short circuit testing while driving, detects broken brushes
- Improved downhill speed control to maintain or reduce speed as desired